8325 E. Jefferson
Built in 1901, this commercial property has been the residence of the owner of the Herreshoff Motor Company, has served as a sanitarium, boarding school and offices since 1963. It has been repurposed since 2008 to office and small manufacturing use as well as art galleries . Eleven rooms of varying sizes on the first and second floor, unfinished basement for storage. The photos show the magnificent oak carved detail, limestone, Pewabic tile and Delft fireplaces are outstanding features, leaded glass windows and a wide stairway to the second floor and a third floor suite suitable for loft living. Generous private parking in the rear is a plus.